Profibus Nodes Monitoring

RTK

Hello all,

I've been trying to use the PNIODIAG, but due to lack of documentation I'm getting stuck, and need you guys tips !!!

I have called the FB126,DB126 on OB1,OB82,OB83,OB86.... and the visualization on Flexible 2008 SP2, has the DB200. The help says that DB200 is generated automatically... but I'm already using the DB200 for a different block... and if I try to change, or setup a different DB where should I input ? In the FB126 call ? like:
CALL FB126,DB126
IN0:=320 (Is this input the new DB # ??)
OUT1:= ??(What should I set for the OUT1 ?)

Is there anything else that I can do just to monitor the DP slaves for my Profibus netowork (online/offline)?? I have a CPU315xx and CPU317Fxx

Thanks in advance !!

I did find out, that running PLC firmware in V2.0 !(too old) and the help says has to be V2.6.6 up to get the PNIODIAG status !!
So to upgrade the firmware in this PLC, I need a 4M SIEMENS memory card to create the Boot Loader and then, be able to dump the new FW version !!
Of course, this 4M memory card will cost a fortune !! I'll try to replace the PLC with a new one that I have and try iy out again....

But if anyone of you guys have any other FC, FB... known to monitor the DP slaves status (online/offline) I'll appreciate !!