WinCC Flexible Alarm trigger bit number calculator

ELake20

Lifetime Supporting Member
Since Siemens is big endian, is there a quick and easy way to determine the trigger bit for discrete alarms?

I'm looking to implement something in excel where I define the address and the trigger bit is resolved automatically.

Any tips?

I have over 1000 alarms, I have the alarm text in there (thank god for csv export/import) but the trigger bits are driving me crazy!

Next time I think I will take the time to learn how to implement Alarm_S or Alarm_8P....

I did a search and found where somebody uploaded an excel file, but it was very crude and didn't function properly.

Awesome! Exactly what I needed!

I searched that awful site for about an hour trying different search terms

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I want to know how we show the profibus slave alarm in wincc flexible 2008.when any one profibus slave do not communicate or give...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I want to know how we show the profibus slave alarm in wincc flexible 2008.when any one profibus slave do not communicate or give...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I am using as flash drive for Alarm storage purpose for OP (Wincc flexible 2008). It was working fine from more than an year , but...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while now and I learned a lot about programming structures etc. Now the time has...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience of Alarm Log (for Historical Data) on a Simatic Touch Panel? What I am trying to do is log history to MMC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom