Reports in WinCC Flex (print)

userxyz

The question of our customer:
After a cleaning process (23 steps) he wants to have a report of that process. This has to contain the 23 logged steps with their actual values + recipe params.

At this moment he has a screen where he can see the last 23 steps:

rf.jpg

So he has it for the last 23 steps. Each column is a DB with an array of 23. This is what's shown on this screen, the arrays. The rest is Fifo (for next loop).

There are also scripts that write each record to an SQL database.

As they cannot work with MS Acces, we have to go further.

Should I make reports with scripting and CSV files , or can I use reports in WinCC Flex ? I never used Reports, so I don't know what's possible.

When the manager arrives in the morning, he wants to have the prints ready from the last cleaning processes from the period when he was not there. So some kind of auto print...

Can someone tell me what's the best thing to do in this case ?

Thanks in forward,

Regards,
Gerry