TI 545 to op177b help

Orphe

Hello all
To be honest I’m fairly new to the PLC world and even newer to HMIs But here is my dilemma at the moment.
I need to connect a TI 545 plc to an op177b HMI. I must build the HMI program using winccflex 2008. I’m not sure what kind of cable interface I need to use or if there are any special settings I need to set up for the PLC.
Any type of interface can be used (I must build the cable). Ethernet is also an option. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you have the DP mono model, you'll have to use Serial, The port on the PLC is pretty bog standard, I don't have the pinout in front of me but it isn't anything fancy. I think it defaults to 19200 8n1 if the dip switches haven't been changed.

If you have the PN/DP color model HMI, you can use ethernet I think.