Citect - Page up/down active alarm list

Thanks for that info. Helpful.
Though I don't quite understand how the whole thing goes about.

AlarmDspNext(AN)

Do I replace the AN with the first line of cicode function f(x) AN to get all things fixed?

AlarmDspNext(AN)

Do I replace the AN with the first line of cicode function f(x) AN to get all things fixed?

You need to write this cicode function, only if you are creating your own Alarm pages and want to scroll through the Alarms. If you are using the original Template from CSV_Include project ( or Tab_Style Include for ver 7.2 ), no need to write any cicode. Just login with right privilege ( I think privilege 1 or 8 here , remember, privileges are not heirarchial , by default )

So, if you want to write your own scroll button for Alarms , use the functions, where AN will the the Animation number ( Object ID for Cicode object (f(x)) ) of the first line of Alarms. You can use -1 for Scroll every alarm list displayed on the page or 0 for Scroll the alarm list where the cursor is positioned

I think the previous engineer modified from the example alarm page.

I logged in. I can acknowledge the alarms but it is stated there "All pages are shown" which I think it is not.

So I tried to click the link and found out there isn't any function in the input field. Just wondering how can all the links in CSV work without any function in it.