Modbus FB for a Premium PLC

Steve_D

Guys, I have a Premium CPU (TSX957) with a SCY21601 Modbus Card and I need to talk to a Valve drive over modbus. I can set up the comms parameters (9600,8,1 etc) on the card but cant find out how to define my data (I want to read (function 3) 2 words (2) starting from adress 1234). Is there a function block that I am missing that handles this? I am using Unity pro V5.
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I’m developing a critical application in a TSXP574634M Premium Telemecanique processor (With Unity Pro and native Ethernet port). The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom