PLC CC-Link Mitsubishi

zai_jnr

Hi members,

I'm now working with CC-Link network mitsubishi. Yesterday got trouble with master CC-link FX2N-16CCL-M . this master connect to CPU FX2N-80MT. The master LED Err turn ON when error occured.

At remote I/O side, LED L Run is ON as normal. Already refer with user manual for master cc-link FX2N-16CCL-M, but cannot find out what the root cause for the problem.There have no such suggestion for the ONLY master LED Err ON. During troubleshoot, we try to off and power on back the system. LED Err is still ON.

During trouble shoot process, our maintenance members jumper power supply to master cc-link from terminal block to direct power supply. Then after switch ON back the system. LED Err was turn off. After master cc-link error can reset, we try to switch back the wiring to terminal block. But LED Err still power off.

Until now, I'm still cannot find out the root cause for the master cc-link error. during machine trouble, I'm try diagnos the PLC error, but there have no error in CPU system. Unfortunately, CC-link network I'm cannot diagnos due to software GPPW disable switch to diagnos the CC-lInk network.

There have any idea, what the root cause for this problem?... Need to find out the root cause, to avoid same problem repeated in the machine.