ICT Bill Acceptors

dayanyan

Hello everyone! I was just wondering whether anybody here knows the RS232 transmission settings for ICT Bill Acceptors (such as the P70)? Tried looking for it online and in their manual and there's no information about it. I really need the settings so I can communicate with it through my PLC.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Looking to get a better understanding behind an issue that I had earlier today with a PIDE Instruction that was not changing it's CV...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I am trying to connect via RS-232 port to a SLC-5/03. I get it to autoconfig in RSlinx while creating the driver however, it then...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to restrict user access to the FactoryTalk Administration Console application itself? The app is installed on a computer that all...
Replies
Views
Studio 5000 - strange error , "conflict exists in project verification state" I am trying to upload a test project to our 5069 controller we use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom