c script help

clarke24

im looking to make a motor face plate for several different motors. the face plate will have a start button, stop button and a list of interlocks for that motor. Iam using wincc 5.1 and a modicon quantum plc through opc.
Each motor will have a unique name i.e D1002, D1004, D1006 etc. and the tag will be the name plus either strt_com or stp_com, so it will look like this D1002_strt_com.

Can i use c script to call the faceplate and then make the start and stop buttons work. at the moment im making an individual faceplate for each motor which is a bit long winded.

Thanks
For the help
clarke

Similar Topics

Can someone give a clear explanation of the IOSetAccessName for an Intouch Application Script? - Thanking everyone in advance. The setup is 1 No...
Replies
Views
I need to hide/display a lamp by using a script. It says there is a script error but I cannot figure out where the error is. Can some one please...
Replies
Views
Hello I wanna do script python ( if detect color ==> Set memory bit ) WriteMemory(plc,0,1,S7WLBit,True) if 'orange': (0, 140, 255)==1 this...
Replies
Views
code python: import snap7 from time import sleep import struct import snap7.client as c plc = snap7.client.Client() plc.connect("192.168.0.1")...
Replies
Views
When I simulated the program it gives me an error code python(part of main program): if okLeft: #random.randrange(2): resultLeft = "OK"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom