Starting new Project

d3xxer

I have currently started a project(educational) in which I need to run Transfer System, so i need to write program and visualisation. My transfer system consist of beckhoff C6320 industrial pc+ WAGO I/O + TS2 Plus from Bosch. So I will use TwinCAT enviroment to program it (thats new for me but i had some experience in CodeSys and this TwinCAT looks almost the same).
My questions:

1. What language would you recommend? I have some experience in LD SFC and FBD but i think that ST is kinda interesting.

2.What kind od visualisation would you recommend i have seen that TwinCAt same as Codesys have visualisation part but its kinda simple and dont have eny starndarised features. Is there any site on which i could find some standarized parts like pistons valves etc?

3.Do i need libaries to connect Beckhoff PC with WAGO ethernet I/O?

Thanks for all replies.

At last someone replied.
So my configuration consist of:
4 beckhoff PC C6320
4 WAGO WAGO I/O 750-341
All conected using ethernet through switch.
Now i menaged to make them work together using modbus library from twincat, but i dont know how to manipulate all 4 computers using one, I want to make a visualisation from which i can control whole process.

make the visu on one plc as 'master' however it is possible to use multi pages in the browser.
so for every beckhoff you can make visus.
the wago has no intelligence it is just a remote i/o
if used a 750-841 that has a computer in it.

That s what I thought of. But i still have no idea how can i provide all input and output data (from all 4 pc ) to one. I have found some ADR function which could help me (IMHO) but i enyone can provide me more specyfic information i would be grateful. And what about this multipages in browser? I need to make a page using html ? or what ? You ment OPC server?