Modbus real values as in back to real in dcs

FocalONS

I have a prosoft MNET module in a AB controllogix rack and im sending data to a DCS (ABB infi90) which is reading it as a Float.
I send the real as two intigers and the dcs is reading quite close to the actual values and on pressures transmitters it was 0.025% off which i allocated to time delay. now we read static values in the millions EX: 1231534KW which reads 1213402KW in DCS. There must be a register reversal of a truncation but im not sure how to fix the problem.

Similar Topics

The topic of reading or writing floating-point values via Modbus seems to come up regularly, and it is to my mind not that difficult. That said...
Replies
Views
Hello, First, please excuse my question I am new to Modbus. I have a CX-5140 control unit from Beckhoff and an instrumentation device that...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using AB plc 5370(Modbus TCP slave progm type) with GE cimplicity scada V8.1. For DI,DO,AI communication is working good. But, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to read Modbus Ethernet data from a Bentley Nevada 3500 system in a Tricon. I'm reading BOOL and DINT data just fine, but when it...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a project using a RL Datastation Plus where I may need to move some Allen Bradley REAL tags over to the customers Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom