ALMA Display

rajy2r

So i have used ALMA instruction before and its quite nifty. Only thing that i didnot like was the fact that there is only one timer value for all the alarms.

So i was looking into write my own AIO structure to give me the ability to have multiple timer values for LL,L,H & HH. Before i implement it i wanted to know if its possible to do it with ALMA block itself.

Also i like how the ALMA blocks display the status on the screen beside the block in ladder. Is it possible to do it with an AIO, so i can see some values that are inside or part of the block.

Similar Topics

I'm a bit lost when it comes to alarming in Factory Talk SE. ALMA/ALMD device based alarming is pretty straight forward: all state is is in the...
Replies
Views
(or industry alarming in general) Hi all, I’m working to implement (in C++, in a more or less platform-agnostic way) Alarm/Event detection...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I wonder if anyone knows the answer, or even if its a stupid question, as to whether the ALMA / ALMD blocks that rslogix uses for alarms...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is our first project with allen bradley kit. It seems using the ALARM_ANALOG and ALARM_DISCRETE data types with the ALMA and ALMD...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use the ALMA instruction in logix5000. The manual is very vague. It took the tag I want to monitor and it took the tag for my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom