WinCC flexible 2008 logging timing error.

falgunvasava

I am logging 25 variables in ODBC server using winCC flexible 2008 runtime and archives.
Our IT engineer is accessing this logged data from MS access and then generating a report using Visual Studio.
Now the problem is the delay in the logging time.
For 1min logging cycle the error is 1 secs every 2 to 3 logging
For 10min logging cycle the error is 4secs every next logging.
For 15min logging cycle the error is 5-7secs every next logging.
For 30min logging cycle the error is 12-13 secs every next logging.
Due to this logging problem the report is not acceptable to the customer.
Now Few are guiding to create the project in winCC Scada rather then in WinCC felxible.

View attachment DRYER_D1010_1min logging.pdf

View attachment DRYER_D1010_10min logging.pdf

View attachment logging delay error.doc

Please help how to correct this problem in WinCC flexible.o_O

Is it MS-Acces who writes time stamp ?
If is, so problem can be Acces itself if Log-file size is big.
If it is so, try with SQL-Server.

Let the timestamp be part of the logged data that is retrieved from the PLC. So the PLC must generate the timestamp by its own internal clock.
thanks for the reply.
i have no idea how to log timestamp with data.
what i have done is simply define the datalog,logging acquisition mode and logging cycle in WinCC flexible for the tag which i wanted to log.
how can the PLC timestamp be included in the Log?