Measurement computing PCI Interrupt toruble

yanos25

Hi, I'm not sure if I can post a question like this here. But it seems to have lots of knowledge here so I'm trying...

We are using a PCI-CTR05 from measurment computing. We read interrupt from this card. But on some motherboard we have trouble reading the interrupt from the card.

Exemple, we're using an Asus P6T-SE with a I7 980X and after hours of tests and research we found that disabling the hyperthreanding in the BIOS solve the problem.

Now we have an Asus P6T (not SE) with a I7 950 and this time we can't read the interrupt at all. Even if we tried to disable the hyperthreading.

Does somebody had experience like this before?

Thank you!
Yan

Similar Topics

Hello, friends my 1756-if16 differential connection, has been used again (almost 10 years), the measurement value of each channel of the entire...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an application where i need ambient light sensor. While I can use sensors like BH1750. I am not sure how i can use it in an industrial...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using CompactLogix L33ER with a 1769-IQ16F card for a rotating machine shaft ( drive and driven pulley arrangement with V belts )...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Hoping for some advice & any suggestions on a tank control system that we will be looking to optimise soon. We have a tank that we...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We have a metal container at work, we fill with saw dust (20fts x 15fts x 10fts) with the top open but we normally put a container...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom