ab 1200 micrologix 1762 plc

hello guys.
I m new to this blog and i dont know if there is already a thread discussed already about this plc.
So i would like to start a thread about this amazing plc. And as such would like to gather as much info possible on this plc as much it is possible. For example abot the communication medium the usage weather 1 has tried for wireless communication using this plc and all such stuff.
also i would like to add that personal experiences are preffered over the ones available on net.
thats it for now , will continue asking questions after some reply.
thank you

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a Micrologix 1200 1762-L24BXB PLC and as soon as I power it up with nothing connected to it, the power LED and the fault LED both...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a doubt, it might seems silly though. I would really appreciate it if you could describe how to do this connection. There is a...
Replies
Views
i have the plc 1762-ow8 micrologix 1200 plc and a slave having rs 485 interface. how do i connect the slave to the plc. the slave is quasar meter...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs , Firstly i am new with using micrologix1200. my question is i have a 1762 IF-4 input module which is connected to my micrologix 1200...
Replies
Views
hi ppl , i would like to get a 1762-ow 16 manual softcopy, i visited allen bradley website , but was not able to find it,plz send the link for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom