Melsec FX3U Ethernet connect to E1071 HMI

nvanzyl

Wonder if some1 can help me.
Im busy with a project and using a FX3U plc with a FX3U-ENET-L ethernet controller connected to a Beijer E1071 HMI.

I can not get them to communicate for some or other reason. Im not sure if my ports are correct or if im using the wrong protocols. HOpe some1 can help me.

Checked on the Mitsubishi web and found a document but this does not work for some or other reason.

Thanks for the help.
Nic

Hi,

You need to open ports in the ethernet module in order to get communication up and running. If you open the driver help (Help -> Controller Help) there is a section that explains the necessary settings.

//Supporter.

Thanks supporter.

But i cant get it to work. Im using a FX3U-ENET-L controller which means i have to use the FX configurator EN-L software.

Ive tried using the TCP and UDP but nothing is working. When i set up the melsec connection i can program the PLC via ethernet. That works perfectly.

Hope you have another tip.
Thanks,
Nic

try updating the driver on the E1071 to V4.13.03....this solved my problem, also check your peripheals all macth eachother.!

i`m having a problem at the moment where i`m connected to the E1071 via FX3U, only the connection is slow and the HMI freezes?

any ideas on this?