Extracting Array Data - RSL5K

BillRobinson

Hey all,

I've got an array in a Control Logix program that has initial values in each element of the array. I want to extract these values from the program and put it in excel.

Export to CSV only gives me the array name with data type. And i can't copy from the "Controller Tag - Monitor Tags" window.

Anyone know how to do this easily?

Similar Topics

I am attempting to access HMI tag properties (Description, Minimum, Maximum values) to populate a numeric input. Is there a clean way to do this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a customer with an FTView SE system running some datalog files. They can see the trends on the client, but they now want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using the 2080-MOT-HSC High Speed Counter plug-in module with a Micro850 (2080-LC50-24QWB) using the HSCE instruction. The encoder is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having trouble getting the .dmk file extracted so that ControFlash will see the new firmware revision. I hit extract all files and it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have a factory talk project (Project 1) that uses visual basic to calculate an integer. I am in the process of developing a new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom