Cscape and Modbus

See attached cScape program.
Change the extension to CSP before attempting to open the file with cScape.
The site won't allow upload of file type **.CSP
If you need more, send me your e-mail.
I just finished setting up an ABB ACS355 drive to be the slave on a Horner XLt.
Besides control I also collect data such as speed, amps, rpm, etc.
Hope this helps.

Normally the only configuration of field device and analyzer Modbus slaves is the the hardware port configuration (baud rate, word size, parity for RTU serial, IP address for ethernet) and a Modbus slave node number for RTU. The registers and word formats are usually defined by the vendor/manufacturer in the register map.

Wireless gateways, PLC controllers and HMI/SCADA typically have a custom configured Modbus slave map, if Modbus slave mode is supported.

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I've just started using Horner Cscape version 9.90 service pack 11. Is it normal for all the toolbars in the window to appear in a different spot...
Replies
Views
I seem to be making this harder than it should be, and Its not making any sense. I simply need to move a real variable to two integer variables...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to take a pulse input from a flow meter and output an average of the last 5 minutes of flow and total flow to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to calculate a flow in gpm with a pulse input. Currently, the data collection, labeled as minute counter and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom