Multiple Coriolis Meters Mounted in Close Proximity

doug2

When mounting two separate mass meters on different product lines does mounting them side by side ever cause a harmonic that can interfear with the reading?

It depends on the frequency from each meter. if the frequency's are very close, they can intefere with each other. I have seen this happen with meters up to 6 feet apart. Check with your distribitor and if ordering new meters, specify you need them at different frequencies. Also check how you have the meters mounted, this can cause problems. Make sure you use rubber mountings.

Thanks for the feedback.
In this case the meters are different sizes and each size has a different frequency so we should be ok on this one.

Similar Topics

I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I encountered a problem with the kinetix 6500 drive, error code s22, loss of 3 phase voltage. After disassembling and replacing the thermal...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question and would like a few opinions if possible. 5x 480 outlets control 5 machine. I want to run them through a contactor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom