Goofy Question (RSLogix 500)

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have a goofy question. It is with RSLogix 500. When I rest my cursor the field to the right (with the ladder displayed) and use my scroll wheel, it doesn't scroll the page up-and-down. I could have sworn I was able to do it before. Is there a setting somewhere for this? I checked properties and didn't find anything. Thank you.

That didn't do it either. Strangest thing, when I use the left-field of the window (with the program tree), it works fine. Move it to the right-field (ladder side) and it does nothing. Has me baffled.

try clicking on the ladder window to give it "focus" ... if the title bar isn't dark blue (on most systems) then Windows might still be looking at the other (left) pane on your screen ...

For what it's worth, I use a free program called KatMouse (LINK). It will scroll whatever is under the mouse pointer without having to click to bring focus to that area. Works great with my XP, Vista, and Win7 machines.

🍻

-Eric

Let me know if that works. I got a computer here now thats ready to go out the window because of the same issue. Worst part is because it's passworded out to hell and back I can't get into mouse properties, change the drivers or anything else. I had to get access to RSlogix using the help menu to access explorer.

ScottTheEngineer, I hear ya. I don't have access to the control panel on one of my systems because of the network security here. When I have this all resolved, I'll let you know.

For what it's worth, I use a free program called KatMouse (LINK). It will scroll whatever is under the mouse pointer without having to click to bring focus to that area. Works great with my XP, Vista, and Win7 machines.

🍻

-Eric

Dude that is awesome. It fixed the lack of scrolling in Panelbuidler32 Tag Editor that I have suffered with for ten years.

Thanks.