RSView32 convert?

Bravo

Hello,

I am trying to open a .rsv file with RSView32 Works and when it opens it tells me "The project was created using a previous version of RSView32 and needs to be converted" I press YES and at 45% it stops and gives me a error stating "Items not found in this collection" Does anyone have any idea as to what this is referring to?

In case it matters, I'm trying to recover the project files from a .MER. I already ran the MER file via runtime and grabbed the MER.00 files, created a new project with same name and copied the content of the MER.00 folder into the new project folder. But when I open the .rsv file I get the issue stated above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

I am trying to open a .rsv file with RSView32 Works and when it opens it tells me "The project was created using a previous version of RSView32 and needs to be converted" I press YES and at 45% it stops and gives me a error stating "Items not found in this collection" Does anyone have any idea as to what this is referring to?

In case it matters, I'm trying to recover the project files from a .MER. I already ran the MER file via runtime and grabbed the MER.00 files, created a new project with same name and copied the content of the MER.00 folder into the new project folder. But when I open the .rsv file I get the issue stated above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

A .MER File is the Downloadable and Runnable version for RSView ME for a PanelView Plus, not RSView32. It is not easy to recover the Application from a .Mer File. Your really need the original .APA File I think it is if memory serves.

Stu....

.mer is for a panelview+ .rsv is for RS view32
These files are for 2 different hardware platforms. One is. SCADA and one is for a HMI.