Unable to communicate with a S7-1200

blima

Hi,

I have bought a S7-1214C starter kit but I can not communicate with it throw my laptop and the Siemens Ethernet cable!

I have disabled the firewall, anti-virus, switch the cable, but still no result.

I have tried to auto-detect the PLC, putting the same IP address as my laptop, connecting the PLC to our factory LAN and specifying a different IP from my laptop, but nothing works!

Can anyone point me to the solution of my problem?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno

Hi,

Thanks for the software and the videos.

My problem was in the configuration of the network. I did not selected the Simatic protocol, Ethernet Protocol, in the properties of the network. :oops::oops:

Thanks,
Bruno

Similar Topics

Hey, I have factorytalk studio ME version9.it will generate "unable to communicate with the factory talk linx server localhost" every time I try...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have fx5u plc. Want to communicate with citect scada. Have tried multiple protocol but it's not communicated. Can any one help in this topic.
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this communications connection set up between KINCO GL100 and KINCO K508-40AR? I am using Port 1(RS485) on the KINCO...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this comms connection set up? I am using Port 2 on the Versamax ICU200UDR005-DK, set in SNP with port settings Baud...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am stuck here with an OP77A HMI, the problem I am facing is that I am unable to open its loader as its startup delay(as I think)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom