LM90 for windows

BDL273

I only have lm90 for dos. We are upgrading our laptop and would like a windows program for our ge 90-30s. Is there one that would read the dos files without rewriting each one? I don't use lm90 very much now but it would be nice to have the abilty to use a windows based program for troubleshooting and changes to exsiting programs.

Hello,

I believe the program you want is called Versapro.

I have a couple of machines using 90-20's and I have only used logic master in the past, but when we upgraded our laptop I got Versapro.

Never had to use it however. (Knocking on wood)

Hope this helps,

Dave

VersaPro is one generation old. The current GE PLC programming software is called Proficy Machine Edition. It can convert files that were originally created with Logicmaster. As was the case with Logicmaster, Machine Edition is sold in different versions (at different prices) depending on which model PLC you need to support. If you only have 90-30s, you will need the "Standard" version. However, the 90-30 is getting a little long in the tooth. The easiest migration path from the 90-30 is to the Rx3i. As of today, you'll need Machine Edition "Professional" to support the Rx3i.