Panelview plus 600 compact not uploading

memberpeace

Hi,

I have 2711PC-T6C20D PV+600 compact touch screen view panel. Contractors programmed. It doesn't communicate with PLC. There are faults coming on the screen on power up but you cannot see as letters are too small to read.

I tried to upload as I do not have a backup file to see details in it. No success.

It is in the list in RsLinx classic with ethernet IP. In transfer utility it is in the list with question mark on it.

I cannot upload it. I need help as I am working at this kind for the first time.

Last edited:
Your question ended up posted in the "Practice Posting" section of the Forum, so it isn't getting a lot of reading.

Re-post to the main section of the Forum and include the version of FactoryTalk View that you're trying to use to 'upload' from the terminal, and details on any error message you see.

PanelView Plus terminals don't automatically include enough information to be able to upload and "decompile" the application. The best way to work on this application is to get an Archive (*.APA) file from the OEM.