WinCC Flex Data Logging

Jack Schit

Hi All,
I am using WinCC Flex 2008 to log tag values to excel in CSV format. However, if I log more than one tag to the same file, the different tags are logged in the same column in the excel sheet making it difficult to analyse the data.
Is it possible to modify the CSV format so that each tag has its own column in the excel sheet?
Thanks

The native data logging in WinCC Flex does not allow this.
I think that with a bit of effort you can get the data sorted nicely in Excel. I think a pivot-table can do the trick.

Apart from that, I make my own CSV data logging via VBS for exactly this reason. Search for "WinCC Flexible CSV"

Last edited:
Thanks Jesper,

I have virtually no knowledge of VBS so will stick to manipulating the numbers in Excel.

I have tried to delete the duplicate thread but seem to be unable to find the function!