Exchange Data between CPU315-DP and IM151-8F CPU

RTK

Hello All,

I've been reading all over about exchange data from CPU315-2DP and IM151-8F CPU (ET-200s CPU).
End up what I just need to do for my application is nothing major, so I'll use:

CPU315-2DP with CP343-1 Lean (even though having only 4 connectivities and 8 S7-Connections available) it's plenty for what I need

IM151-8F CPU that will be connected straight to one of the CP343-1 lean ports.

I'll configure the FC "PUT" and "GET" only in the IM151-8F, and use the CPU315 as "serve".... just like the example shows:
https://support.automation.siemens....lib.csinfo&lang=en&objid=18610307&caller=view

Now... this is where I got stuck !

I configured the HW Config, and then when I went to the NetPro to make the S7-Connectio... I get the error that "No conectivity available..." (picture attached)!!!??!!

Do you guys have any idea what I missing out ???!!

Thanks in advance !!

PS.: I forgot to mention that both PLC's are in the same subnet mask (255.255.255.0) and their IP's are xx.xx.xx.05
xx.xx.xx.06

I've done AG_Send AG_Receive before, but as far as I know the IM151-8 isn't compatible, and the other solution would go to the TSEND and TRCV.... but seems like way to many configuration for the little that I need....

error.jpg

Last edited:
You have selected the 315-2DP CPU when setting up the connection. That means you are trying to setup the 315-2DP + CP343-1 LEAN as client and the IM151-8 as server. It should be the other way around.
Start be selecting the IM151-8, then setup a connection to the 315-2DP.