Siemens WinCC Flexible screen upload

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have WinCC2008 and a TP177B screen .

I need to upload the program from a screen on site and download the program into a new screen.

Can someone give me some guidance on the best way to do this?

ANY help is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks

Ok

Backtransfer, is that what you're talking about ? When you enable this, then the source files are transfered together with the compiled Runtime. If this is the case, then you can allways retrieve the source from the panel and edit in WinCC Flex.

But still, you can use the backup/restore under configuration panel to backup and restore a compiled Runtime (no source).
As far as I can remember I think I've done this a couple of years ago in this way.

Prosave is for transfering licenses to a panel (Proagent for example), backups, updating the CE, etc...
Kind Regards,
Combo

the back up must have been enabled originaly to work after...
I don't know how about pro-save

Last edited: