Omron ladder diagram converter?to other model of cpu

agentyym

Dear all,

As in title, am I able to convert OMRON CPM1 plc ladder program file to OMRON CP1E ladder program file? for CPM1, I am using omron cx programmer v6.1, and for the CP1E, I will be using cx-programmer for cp1e v1.......

Many appreciated. Thank you.

I am using CXP 9.3 (just auto updated).
I can just change the PLC type and CXP automatically converts the program for me. There may be some things that will need to be converted manually but generally CXP does the conversion for you.

Conversion plc C20 t0 cp1e

I want to convert Omron C20 plc to cp1e.i am having a hand held Omron Pro 15 console and taken listing from C 20. Please reply.

You will need the latest version of CX-Programmer and you will have to write the program for the CP1E and download to the PLC.