Isolator for +/-50mV

rstech

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find an isolator with an input and output of +/-50mV. I'm looking for something affordable and was wondering if anyone here has a suggestion. I also have no problem using a trasmitter such as +/-50mV input and 4-20mA output. The machines I use them on require two signals each. Here's what I've found so far.
- Phoenix Contact does not make one.
- Weidmuller has a configurable Wave Analog Pro that works well (have used in the past) but they are $370 each which is too much for the low-end machines I use them on.
- Omega advertises a dual-channel transmitter and the website says it does +/-50mV input but I've already tried one of these and it is in fact only 0-50mV (as stated in the manual that comes with it which contradicts the website). Price is good at less than $100 for 2 channels.
- Automation Direct has one that works fine but its +/-156mV so I lose resolution. Other than that it works fine but would like something closer to the +/-50mV. The price is right at $119 each.

Any thoughts? Thanks.