GML software

PSpal

We have to modify one old GML software programme for 3 axis controller. The GML diagramme of the syetem is available. But the diagramme is not showing fully. I mean some part is beyond the screen even when the ruler is mov extreme right. I have try to use 'split'- but that working only to split horizentally.. Can anyone help how to get the part ok..!

Try changing your monitor resolution. I remember having issues where stuff would snap to the grid in GML and end up off the left side, but I don't recall how I got it back on screen. I am pretty sure you can get this straightened out though, so don't give up. You may also want to try turning off the snap/grid feature too, and maximizing or restoring the overall window.

India, is a bit far from my stomping grounds, but you need someone like me who has had to write and debug lots of GML machines to come to your site, perform the service, leave you with documentations after he cashes the check.

the file added WITH ONLY THE PART THAT IS PROBLAMATIC( the check sensor module)...The full view can be seen in "print preview" but not coming on GML...

Try this, I had to take my screen to 3840 resolution before I could get the end. I have put everything onto hopefully one landscape page so you should be able to view it now.

Alan

I seem to remember there being a Windows setting like TPI or DPI or something such as this that messed with the display of GML. It wasn't part of the GML settings but part of the Windows settings.

I think it was Under Control Panel / Display / Advanced

I believe if that setting wasn't at the default windows setting you would have problems.

I have not had access to GML for many years so I'm not positive this will help but it is worth a try...