Citect Addressing

eyad267

Hi

I am new to Citect Scada where i used to do industrial automation project with HMI only.
How can i refer to the addresses in the unity pro by the variable tags in Citect.
For example MW120 means what in tags?
also M20?

Same tag names

Yes ofcourse you can use the same tags in both ends . At least they are products from the same source.

you can find it in C:/Program Data/Schneider Electric/Vijeo Citect/Users/...<your project dir>.. the name of the file is variable.DBF

As far as i know one internal variable option is also there which you can use ofcouse internally :)

Assuming you are using ModbusTCP if you use the Modnet30 driver in Citect then the addresses in Citect are in the form %MW120 and %M20

If you use the standard Modnet driver then you will need to convert the addresses
fow mw addresses - add 40001 to the mw number (mw120 = 40121)
for m addresses - add 1 to the m number and prefix with 0 (m20 = 021)