Panelview 300 standard with a ml1400

MattJohnston

Right now I have a ml1400 hooked up to ethernet using a local area network with my laptop. I have a panelview 300 standard keypad hooked into the ml1400 via dh485. In my channel status on rslogix 500 I see the 2 talking back and forth in channel status, but the panelview offline error will not clear from my panelview. I am not sure if these two just do not work together or I am missing something. Any hints or tips out there to get rid of that error so I can use this panelview?

Similar Topics

Hello again, I'm pondering the inevitable, that the Allen Bradley HMIs I work with and I'm responsible for, will eventually die. A...
Replies
Views
Right now I have my ml1400 communicating via ethrnet to my laptop using a LAN and a panelview 300 standard hooked into the ml1400 via DFI full...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to get communication between a panelview 300 standard and a ML1400? I have tried almost everything and I'm about to hit something.
Replies
Views
I am having pvc300 with me. I created my new program in ccw. The issue is that after clicking discover in ccw my hmi is not showing up there. Any...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom