s7-300 analog reading

tulip

I'm using FC105 Scaling block for analog periphery reading.Are there any reading difference of betweens voltage,current,resistor,thermocouple for scaling?
That is ;is it enough directly PIW using?.. Thanks in advance...

Siemens works with an input integer from 0 to 27648. This can correspond with 0 to 10V, 4 to 20mA, 0 to 20mA, depending on what your settings are in the hardware config.

More can be readed on the page KalleOlle has given.

The FC105 only does a simple math calculation.
It devides PIW by 27648 and then multiplies by your range and adds an offset.

Formula from Siemens manual:
OUT = [ ((FLOAT (IN) – K1)/(K2–K1)) * (HI_LIM–LO_LIM)] + LO_LIM

I'm using FC105 Scaling block for analog periphery reading.Are there any reading difference of betweens voltage,current,resistor,thermocouple for scaling?
That is ;is it enough directly PIW using?.. Thanks in advance...

You can use FC105 for voltage and current inputs as mentioned above, but the thermocouple inputs are usually scaled directly in 1/10°C.

In other words an input value of 279 is equivalent to 27.9°C.