TesysT over ethernet

Steve_D

Schnieder have bought out a all encompassing DOL motor starter/monitor...the TesysT range. I have a Premium PLC running unity and have set up an IO scanner in my ethernet card. My issue is I cant see how to adress the words in my TesysT unit, how many words in and out and what data is allocated to those words. If I knew what data was where I need just scan the IP adress and suck em out. I have the power suite software which lets me do everything but allocate the words. Can any one point me to some usefull doco or example projects?

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience using these things? Can't get it to work for the life of me. I've used the Schneider cable to set the IP and I can...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is my first time for using HMISCU, but I have some problems during programming. How can I transfer Embedded IO of HMISCU to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom