uploading OP15 firmware using Prosave

kavindra71

I have an OP15. To upload the firmware from OP15 can I use Simatic PROSAVE. In the Simatic PROSAVE supported list there is only OP17.
Will that selection work for OP15 also.

Just for correctness sake, then I think you do not mean "firmware".
You probably want to make an image of the program on the OP15.
Unfortunately the OP15 does not support this feature to upload an image for backup.

Apart from that, an image would be near useless, as it is close to impossible to find a working OP15 today.

Similar Topics

How can I access the web page that allows me to see and upload the pcl or translation file into my Pl1000E? My Pl1000E doesn’t have an ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to upload the program from my CPU317TF-2 DP to my PC via connecting to CP 343-1 Advanced since it has LAN ports and the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im stuck trying to support a client with Motorola ACE.. I was able to upload all of the other sites to STS but one. Im working remotely...
Replies
Views
Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom