scada computer healthy status

aradhonline

greetings to all

Here is my configuration . 1 scada server wih another backup server and 2 client servers all vijeo citect.PLC we are having premium hotstandby .Now as of now all the programming is done
Now we are stuck in activating network archetecture page . How can we(citect) know that one system( client or server) is shutdown or not communicating.Is there any bit available indicating that in citect ?
All types of help will be appreciated

Thanks

Take a look at the functions called:

ServerInfo - Gets status information on clients and servers

IOdeviceInfo - Gets information about a specified I/O device

You should be able to do everything you need to with these.

alternatively you could create a watchdog count between the PLC('s) and each Server and if one server doesnt respond then you can call up a tag on the other server to give a status.

LH