Water purification projects

iraq_plc

please can u give me program in lader diagram about Water purification projects (control water filters)this project contian six filters each filter has five gate ,source,drian,and reverse wash gates and air compresser gate and all these must have controled manually and automaticaly by plc
please write yr lader diagram answer in pdf

please can u give me program in lader diagram about Water purification projects (control water filters)this project contian six filters each filter has five gate ,source,drian,and reverse wash gates and air compresser gate and all these must have controled manually and automaticaly by plc

1. Send money
2. Do you want me to wire it also
3. When do you want this done

Dan Bentler

Got a PO ???
Credit Card number ???
blank check ???

I am surprised by your response to my request why your anxiety is only money and you people of money and have less need us Arabs
I did not ask for a nuclear reactor design did not ask you to design Robort but really just as we have said one of the wise men (not asking for the famished stomachs are full, but then ask your stomachs are full, and then starved
Thank you

I am surprised by your response to my request why your anxiety is only money and you people of money and have less need us Arabs
I did not ask for a nuclear reactor design did not ask you to design Robort but really just as we have said one of the wise men (not asking for the famished stomachs are full, but then ask your stomachs are full, and then starved
Thank you

They don't care about your money, they are just making those demands to point out how ridiculous is your request.

You come to the forum asking for a solution to what appears to be a job YOU are required to perform...all in one paragraph...at least you were polite enough to use the word please.

How about pitching in and doing the work yourself?

How about taking the time to provide details about what your assignment is, whether or not it is theoretical (class room) or real world?

Good Grief...

You asked for something very specific and complex in a single paragraph.

The response would be the same if you were in the USA, Canada, or Luxembourg. It has nothing to do with your location, your faith, or your culture. It has everything to do with the lack of effort and understanding that is evident in your Forum post.

Treat this Forum like you would treat your own colleagues. If you ask a question, be specific and describe your own work and knowledge.

Designing the controls for a filter system or even a single filter set is an engineering project. Could you do it, without P&ID diagrams or descriptions of the actuators, the power systems, the piping, the vessels and channels and tanks ? I certainly cannot. I cannot even tell from your post if you are treating drinking water or sewage.

This Forum is a wonderful resource for thoughtful engineering and technical people. We have members from dozens of nations, who speak and write a handful of languages, and who work on applications as diverse as food processing, automobile manufacturing, power generation, metals processing, and yes, water treatment.

You are welcome to ask questions, to post inquiries, and to contribute your own knowledge and experience.

First of all this had nothing to do with your national origin. I have the same reaction to any post that makes a request for others to do their work for them, rather than a legitimate request for assistance in helping you to do your own work.

Second, I do not consider your request as representing a legitimate charitable organization.

Third, charity is an obligation for all to give, but obtaining charity is not a right of any to demand.

I suspect some of the confusion here is due to language differences.

However, the thing that would make me hesitate to even begin to give input is that a water purification system can directly contribute to or harm the public health. My guess is that if this is not done the proper way then there is the possibility of people getting sick or dying.

It just seems like something more important than should be asked on a forum.

And, quite honestly, there's simply not enough information in your demand...err, request... to be able to provide what you want. We know absolutely nothing about your process, equipment, and I/O. Any deviation in your system from what we may ~assume~ would render useless any solution that might be provided here. It doesn't matter who/where/what you are - there's not enough information!