Tech ping

I like it - simple solution....

Will the passengers see a reduction in airfares ? I very much doubt it !

You must be a skeptic who does not believe in corporate generosity and charging only what it costs plus a reasonable profit. I bet you dont believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy either.

I found out the truth on Santa and the Tooth Fairy and I for sure do not trust corporations either not after the last 10 years starting with Enron.

Dan Bentler

Will the passengers see a reduction in airfares ?

I very much doubt it !
Yeah, but maybe they'd see fit to cut back on some of the nuisance fees they've imposed lately. :whistle:

Still, a nifty idea.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I installed an AC Tech ESV 1 HP Drive on a small bucket conveyor. Before it had a DC Motor on it . It now has a Baldor 1 HP...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some local help to upload the Crimson program from a G310 Red Lion HMI. It cannot be easier than that. The thing is (for reasons...
Replies
Views
Basically, I need the latest version of the Rockwell "PF525_Faceplate_AOI" THe one I have is v1.0 from 2018 I went to the PCDC and typed...
Replies
Views
German and English Grüß euch, ich hab im Forum zum Thema Panel download leider keinen Beitrag gefunden und möchte euch folgendes fragen: Ich...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom