Siemens Step7 project online offline block comparison

danpreps

Hello to all members of this thread, I've been trying to compare siemens step7 project online and offline block comparison in ladder. when I click compare, step7 will goto the first network with dissimilar code, how can i goto the next network with different code? I am using Step7 V5.4 + SP5

thank you.

Hi,

Click on tab 7:Comparison in the Details window at the bottom of the LAD editor, there you will find Next and Previous buttons to move through the differences.

If the Details window has been turned off, you can turn it back on in the View drop down menu.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I have a question for the Siemens Step7 gurus out there. But first, some background! There's also a TL;DR at bottom if you don't...
Replies
Views
When I create a project in Step 7, I get an error when I open the project. The error states "the project contains errors in the internal data...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom