Telemecanique (tsx47) problem with an analog!

The_Harlequin

Hey!

I have problem with TSX AEM 1613. When I set the bit that should set the module in RUN (OWxy,0,C), it appears an error!

I think the error appear because the default configuration is active, and I don't know how I will get the user configuration to the module. The manual says that it must transfer via TXT CPL-function (interface message). ??????

I just want to access the analog channels, and see if they works. Please, can somone tell me how the AEM 1613 works? What I need to program to get it work...

/ The Harlequin

Similar Topics

I have a problem with Telemecanique TSX47 PLC. Unfortunately this PLC is old and I don't have manuals. So it will be helpful if someone direct me...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have two Telemecanique TSX47-30's on site running almost identical machines which are over 20 years old. We have the PLC source code for...
Replies
Views
1.On bit system ” SY3(use 0 = time base 10ms)and SY19(use 0 = active fast task) ”,where can I use to main action? Can give some example for me...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hello! Sorry for the unusual question not quite on the topic of the forum. We have a computer museum. We got an old PLC programmer telemecanique...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom