ml1400

Robobob

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an ML 1400 on my desk and I want to do some testing. I want to run the CPU with out any of the expansion I/O attached. I know with the SLC line you can go into the processor status tab and disable the slots. I do not see any I/O tab in a ML 1400 program. Is there any way to disable I/O so I can go to run mode without faulting?

Thanks Bob:cool:

I'm not that familiar with the ML1400 but here is one crude solution. You could use "B" bits for the missing expansion addresses then do a Replace with "I" or "O" bits once the expansion is atached.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, We may of finally received out first v21 ML1400. IP address set, proceed to download standard file for our machines & at about the 80% mark...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a new project for a vacuum conveying system. We require to add another HMI to the existing system which will then feed 2 separate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have connected a Keyence SR1000 to a Compact Logix PLC and am triggering the scanner and reading barcodes over Ethernet/IP, no issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom