How to change font in S7

Ong

Hi All,
I have problem with my font on S7,I tried to change to another but didn't succese.On the blocks I went to "Option => Customize => General =>" I found only " Tahoma " when I went to select for select the font.it was blank didn't had any font type to let me chose.As I remember It was fort type before I don't know why it disappered.
Does anybody help?Thank you in advance.

Similar Topics

We have a program for a Quantum PLC written with the Concept 2.2 software. The Variables all use long names (20 to 30 characters) which makes a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
We had one go down. we have a new one. Their emergency Number don't work. The Model is TLSA046AAH-330N01-007 A catalog says we need software TET...
Replies
Views
“The HMI files we cannot open—they were saved in V13—we do not have that—I cannot restore file –please have them save in V11 and send them back to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom