FTVIEW 6.0 Windows 7 and ActiveX

DD63_FR

Dear All
I have a question about the ActiveX and FTVIEW 6.0 on Windows 7.
I have develop an application on FTVIEW 5 and use on Windows XP PRO, with no problem, I use activeX windows Media player on it.
When I use this application on the new PC with WIndows 7 the active X don't work. I try to developp on FTVIEW 6 with Nex active X the same.
Do you alreday have this type of problem?
Thanks for you answer
Have a nice day
DD

Offhand, I'd say it is most likely the more stringent security features of Windows 7. Check ALL of the Internet settings, and try reducing security.

I don't know of a way of explicitly trusting an ActiveX control on Windows 7.

Hi, thanks for you answer, I'm not sure the problem come from safety, but in fact the activeX was not found when I start on Windows 7. I don't remeber the exact message I post it.
DO you knew how to add activeX on FTVIEW?

If it comes with an install program, use that, and note if there are error messages. What might be happening is that the ActiveX is trying to load itself to a hardcoded location (or the client frame is looking for it in a hardcoded location), and it can't find it due to the directory structure change of Windows 7. Active X programs can also be autoloaded if the server machine has a properly configured .CAB file in a valid location on the server to find.

Also, make sure you are running a 32 bit version of Windows 7, not 64.

And I say it can be security, because Windows 7 is MUCH TIGHTER then Windows XP ever even dreamed of being.