OMRON Speed Control PLC

bigbri

Hi,

After a SYSWIN ladder diagram that could be used to control speed of a servo motor, with a Fine, Medium and course push button.

I thought of something like this, as a start (obviously no where near finished!!)

Each Incremental counter will be set at a different value for speed control of motor. I.e Fine, medium, course!!!

Am I starting off on the right foot here ??????

Thanks all

motor control.jpg

Not really enough information provided to answer your question.

What plc are you using?

How is the servo motor speed controlled?
Pulse output? Value in a memory location?

The Omron INC instruction increases the value of the referenced memory location by 1 for each scan it is enabled. I am not sure that what you really need to do.

Hope this will help.