FC Block will not monitor.

Discal

The company I work for has decided to use Siemens (S7) for a retrofit; I am versed mostly in RSLogix. To make matters worse I only sporadically find time to work on the project. In this hit and run type of programming, I seem to have hit and missed. Today I installed another set of FC Blocks (FC102, FC103). There seemed to be no issues with writing the logic or downloading to the NCU. When I came back later in the afternoon I realized that I could not monitor the logic online. I seem to recall the need to go somewhere and perform a specific setup to properly see these blocks, but for the life of me I cannot recall.

Any direction in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom