RSlogix 500 ML1400 code problem

bearsgone

Hello
I have three pumps that run on 3 timers one after another non stop.
All three pumps share the same current sense which is what I use to determine the status of the pump(run).

The logic attached works fine with contractors. Fail over works correctly.

As soon as I switch to current sense, when a pump is called and somebody turns a switch to off position, next pump in line should pick it up as a fail over. For some reason when a fail over occurs, instead of switching over to the next pump, it starts flickering, trying to run both pumps. I am positive it has to do with the fact that i am sharing the same current sense (three wires going through it) but can not figure out what is causing this up and and down flickering. Please help!