Intouch 7.1, PLC Siemens S7-300

sahibh

I am facing problem due to reinstalling system with Windows NT4 and Intouch, IOServer,Simatic Net OPC Server. Now it does not communicate with PLCs. It shows following error message "Error: Poking Item S7{L_76.........Processing Write False D_Watch_Dog_in" Somthing like this..
A propmpt response will be appreciated...

regards

i assume you are using OPC Link as a client? have you checked the configuration of your topics in OPC Link?

Have you tried communicating with the PLC using OPC Scout??

Are you able to ping the PLC IP address?

LH

i assume you are using OPC Link as a client? have you checked the configuration of your topics in OPC Link?

Have you tried communicating with the PLC using OPC Scout??

Are you able to ping the PLC IP address?

LH
Yes I am using OPC Link as client, Actually I am totally new in Digital System so don't know more about OPC Link and its configuration anyhow i have checked network communication via PING command and verified OPC Link configuration while checking other OCUs of same systems. If you kinldy suggest me how to check and troubleshoot it it would be a favor.

when station configurator loads does the OPC Server and Ethernet connection show healthy and in Run???

When you formatted your system did you name the computer something different as it has to match your Station configurator configuration?

Post up a screenshot of your station configurator...

LH

Can somebody guide me how can i copy old nt4 based OPC configuration file to newly installed simatic net xp based information system becasue i have two other OCU running with old NT based OPC Server properly. Which are main configuration file and can work properly with new OPC Server ?