Siemens to AB

Is there any converter which can switch the code written for Siemens plc to code for Alan Bradley plc?

Contact RA Tech Support. They offered these conversions as an engineering service a while back. I'm not sure if they still do but I would give them a call.

S7-300 to CompactLogix this is the idea.
Binaural --> are you experienced student? If I get this work I`ll have really a lot of code to convert. And I never worked with AB.

S7-300 to CompactLogix this is the idea.
Binaural --> are you experienced student? If I get this work I`ll have really a lot of code to convert. And I never worked with AB.

Alas, I'm a bit further on than that. But when I was a student/young engineer, I got given a small project to convert AB SLC to Siemens S7, and it taught me a great deal about the differences between these two PLCs (which together have something like 3/4s of the world PLC market share). It's a bit dull for an experienced guy, but if you have not worked with AB before you should find it interesting.

Irrelevant..

It will always be much easier and much faster to write a NEW program for different PLC, instead of of converting it then checking it.

Sure, there is no application (and will never be) which can convert program that includes interrupts, communication via serial ports, PID, motion control, positioning... Application will be able only to convert simple progtrams with timers and digital I/O only, but you can write such application from anew in a 15 minutes.