Siemens - cpu im 151-7

nooruh

Friends

I am using SIEMENS CPU 151 IM with HMI OP77B, DI/DO modules for a sequential control of Bag Filter Cleaning device with 90
Solinoid vales. The logic is sequential( 1,3....89, 2,4, ...90) I need to change it to zig zag mode or some other mode as I am using this for 90 SOV for 4 hoppers. I do not have the Software for this CPU and dont know much about this. Can we use STEP7 MiroWinfor this....any suggessions without changing the wiring....

Regards
Noorul Hassan.M

zig sag mode !?
You made me laugh :)

You need STEP7 (not MicroWin), some hardware that connects via MPI or DP, and preferably the original STEP7 project.

I would contact the original supplier if I were you.

Similar Topics

I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have IM151-8 Siemens PLC, i want to connect it with Modbus and read/write on it using Modbus protocol. How can i do this? Do i need...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am unable to communicate my PLC with my Laptop using my wifi.How should i configure it?
Replies
Views
I tried to connect the SIEMENS IM 151-8 PN/DP CPU first time over PROFINET with my PC. I started the Siemens Port Configurator and included the...
Replies
Views
Hey folks! I am about to program my first S7 system from beginning to end using a CPU I have never used before. My experience has been beginning...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom