Allen bradley Master disk

MikeA

I went to move my activation off my desktop computer, to my master disk, so I can put on my laptop. My master disk is bad...flying out of town for a startup in the am, anybody know how to create a master disk...I have the activations....HELP

Which RA software product do you have ? As I understand it, the Master Disk includes a hidden format that allows only the activation for that particular product to be moved to it.

I don't know of any way to fabricate a master disk from scratch, only how to make an image of an existing one.

Send me a Private Message and I might be able to help out before you leave in the morning. What's your location in the US ?

Your activation may be restored in no time by accessing Rockwell's tech support via Internet or by phone.
I assume that your copy is legal, of course.